Fotor - Photo Editor & Collage
Fotor is a one-stop photo editing, sharing and sale platform.
Considered the ‘Photoshop lite’ by the BBC, Fotor mobile has evolved from being one of the most user-friendly ‘on-the-go’ utility apps, to a world first photographic community platform.
Now Fotor is allowing millions of photographers from around the world to connect, collect, share and inspire.
Fotor is an all-in-one platform allowing the amateur photographer and enthusiast the opportunity to win prizes, profits and fame!
【Fotor Photo Editor 】Editing photos with professional picture editor.
The ‘Focus’ feature simulates depth of field and ‘bokeh’, similar to DSLR lenses. It’s completely customizable, allowing for scale, shape and effect adjustment.
The ‘Enhance’ function, complete with ‘slide on screen’ capability, allows for rapid adjustments in in details and gradation.
The ‘Scene effects’ makes it even easier to customize your photography to different lighting situations, allowing for the modification of saturation, brightness and contrast.
A massive range of updated Photo effects and filters, allowing you to simulate an almost unlimited number of styles, including: Film, Vintage, B&W, Kaleidoscope, etc.
Up to 10 completely customizable ‘Edit’ functions, Fotor photo editor allows you to all forms of editing, from minute ‘touch ups’ to extensive images changes.
Rebuild image composition and rotate your photo to your heart’s content with the optimized ‘Crop-Edit’ function.
Weekly updated stickers, borders for pictures, photo stitch, photo frames, photo filters and fonts will ensure a fresh new design for every day of the week!
-6 photo-taking camera modes, with features like Photo Grid, Big Button, Burst, Timer, Stabilizer, and Square.
【Photo Collage 】Making your images into art by collage way.
Classic Collage: Use up to 9 photos in your collage; Choose from tons of awesome templates.
Magazine Collage: Make a collage with exciting built-in magazine templates.
With weekly photo events and different topics, you've got many chances to gain inspiration from other photographers;
In the Inspire section you can enjoy all the amazing photography; works and even collect the photos you like and follow the photographers.
You can discover interesting and inspirational content here, and also by using Fotor’s pictures editor with all the tools like collage, grid,camera, borders,stickers, filter, fonts and photo frames to build your artistic identity.
View in iTunes
iTunes U provides everything an instructor needs to bring the classroom together on iPad — build lessons with apps and your own materials, collect and grade assignments from students, start class discussions or talk with students one-to-one to answer questions and provide feedback.
iTunes U also allows anyone with an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to learn from a large collection of free educational content via public courses from leading schools, universities, museums and cultural institutions.
• Plan lessons, grade assignments and stay connected — directly from your iPad
• Add your own teaching materials — including worksheets, web links, photos and videos from a variety of document providers
• Engage every student using apps, books, videos, podcasts and more from iTunes, App Store and iBooks
• Add instructions or comments to PDFs and photos with built-in annotation tools
• See when students have viewed or completed assignments and remind students of assignments due
• Grade student work and track student progress in the grade book
• Use the single-student view for individual attention at parent-teacher conferences
• Answer questions or provide video feedback in 1:1 chats or start class debates using group discussions
• Keep students prepared and in the loop with notifications
• Institutions using Apple School Manager and Managed Apple IDs can import registers to streamline course creation
• Teachers affiliated with qualified institutions can publish courses to the iTunes U catalogue to make them available to anyone for free on iOS devices
• View assignments and updates in one place and tick off assignments you’ve completed
• Submit your work in private courses from any Apple creativity app, many third-party apps or as annotated PDFs and photos
• Open audio or video files directly in other apps
• Ask instructors questions or have them review your work with 1:1 messages
• Start or join group discussions with your class
• View your grades and instructor feedback on all past assignments
Browse a rich catalogue of free educational content:
• Choose from a variety of free lectures, videos, books and other resources on a wide range of subjects from leading educational and cultural institutions around the world
• Share your favourite courses with friends using Twitter, Facebook, Mail and Messages
• iTunes U includes materials from Stanford, MIT, Yale, La Trobe University, University of Tokyo, Smithsonian Libraries, National Theatre and many more
• Participating in courses requires iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
• Built-in PDF or photo annotation requires iPad (4th generation or later), iPad mini (version 2 or later)
• Publishing public courses to iTunes U requires teachers to be affiliated with a qualified institution
View in iTunes