Talking Ping the Panda
By Toccata Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Talking Ping the Panda is the third character in the original iPolly talking applications series.
Ping lives in the forest of Southern China. He likes to live alone and his typical routine includes climbing trees and enjoying his favorite food, bamboo.
Ping is a curious, adventurous young fellow and likes to explore new things. Sometimes, he can run into trouble, such as getting burned by fireworks or hit by a pile of fruit. In his spare time, he enjoys practicing Kung Fu and breaking out into little silly dances.
Ping loves to please his master and is ready to talk whenever you are. What are you waiting for?
- Talk to the panda and he repeats
- Tap the food icon to feed him bamboo
- Tap the boxing icon to see him perform funny Kung Fu moves (with in-app purchase)
- Tap the firework icon to see him play with fireworks but get burned by them (with in-app purchase)
- Tap the dancing icon to see him do a silly dance (with in-app purchase)
- Pat on his head to see him scratch it
- Pat on his tummy to see him chuckle
- Shake the phone or tap on the tree icon to see him get hit by a variety of fruit
- Record your own greeting and farewell messages and let the panda say it for you
- Set different playback speeds to try different sound effects
With Talking Ping the Panda, you get vivid 3D animations and high quality sound with a very cute panda. Our app is very kid-friendly. There are no obscene, violent, or bizarre scenes that you wouldn't like your children to see.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
- Optimized UI to support iPhone 5 tall screen
- Category: Games
- Updated: 27 August 2013
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 62.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Toccata Technologies Inc
- © Toccata Technologies Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tallking Ping the Panda UpgradeNIS 3.90