Amsterdam Travel Guide - Offline City Map, Hotels & Tours
By Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Beautiful, hip, and laid back, with lots to do, lots to see, many pubs, food from all over the world and friendly people, that’s Amsterdam in nutshell. We bring all of that to your iPhone.
Features of the Amsterdam Travel Guide:
• This free app has a detailed sights section with all the monuments of Amsterdam.
• Eating out section with Amsterdam's best restaurants.
• Discover the nightlife of Amsterdam! Bars, pubs & clubs.
• Book hotels in Amsterdam directly from the app.
• Travel guides for day trip destinations close to Amsterdam.
• An offline map of Amsterdam.
• Complete background information on Amsterdam.
• App works offline.
• Free app - no hidden costs.
About our guides
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
What's New in Version 6.0.1
We’ve got a new look! We’ve got bigger pictures, brighter colors and cooler icons. The whole redesign is focused on making it easier to discover what’s great about a destination. We hope you’ll enjoy it just as much as we do!
You’ll notice the new design immediately, but we also added a bunch of new features you’ll love:
- New and improved trip planning! Plan and manage your trip directly from the home screen. Add dates and save all the places you want to visit in one place.
- Catch a ride! If Uber is available where you are, we can help you get a ride. You will see an Uber icon below each place of interest that lets you know how long it will take to get an Uber. Tapping the button opens the Uber app with the starting point and destination already selected.
- Find out where to hang out! Discover the cool areas more easily by searching exactly where you want to go. Instead of searching by city alone, we added a feature that allows you to search for smaller districts, neighborhoods and even regions on an island. Now you will get a complete and more accurate list of things to do in that area.
- And as always, we've updated our guides with new places and small tweaks to improve your experience.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 22 June 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 328 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- © 2015 Triposo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fodor's AmsterdamNIS 7.90
- Triposo Pro AccountNIS 27.90