By Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Anesthesiology pocketcards is a concise clinical reference guide with a compilation of scores, classifications, algorithms, and dosage information necessary for the anesthesiologist’s environment. It includes a complete hypothermia treatment algorithm, a pediatric drug dosage table, important vitals as well as the difficult airway algorithm.
Furthermore the app contains fluids and electrolytes management, a table of anti-coagulation and neuraxial anesthesia, and special information about cardiothoracic and obstetric anesthesia (hemodynamic values, drugs, risk stratification, and changes during pregnancy). In addition, there is information about peripheral nerve blocks and pain management (PCA Regime).
· Easy navigation to critical information
· Multiple navigation possibilities via TOC view and Classic View
· Well illustrated charts, tables, and diagrams
· Zoomable Classic View for rapid access
· BBiTools section to keep you updated with the latest apps
What's New in Version 3.1
- optimized for iOS 8 version
- added new features and functionality
- other small bug fixes
- NIS 19.90
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 02 April 2015
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.