Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Now iOS 3.2 and higher is required due to technical limitations of 3.1.x.***
*AppPusher delivers only the best FREE apps of the day
*AppPusher saves your time EVERY single day!
Brought to you by www.iapps.im , AppPusher is a feather-weight smart app that will push to you only the best free apps of the day.
All these apps are hand-picked by our veteran editors from various sources and we push only the best deals for you so the daily notifications will never be annoyingly frequent.
AppPusher helps freeing you from the hassle of wild app-hunting every day and lets you stay informed with the latest and best app deals all the time.
Using AppPusher could never be easier, simply slide the block to the right to activate our push notification service and you are good to go. If you wish not to be disturbed at night, you may find the option to make AppPusher temporary silent through given time by turning Silent Mode on (Can be found in Settings). You may also fine tune the service by specifying the filters.
NOTE: App descriptions are only available in Chinese for the time being while the English version pages are expected to be online very soon. Stay tuned!
We value the opinions of every user and please feel free send us your feedback through the "feedback" button in the About view.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Now iOS 3.2 and higher is required due to technical limitations of 3.1.x.
- AppPusher now an universal app with redesigned interface for iPad.
- Add options to receive only iPhone/iPad-compatible apps.
- Many server-end improvements.
- Fix a bug where some settings could not be saved.
- The main logo is now linked to our site even without new messages.
- Add Traditional Chinese localization.
- Add "Feedback" and "Tell a friend" buttons in About view.
- Category: News
- Updated: 08 November 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese
- Developer: Jin Wei Deng
- © 2011 iapps.im
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.