Designed by pilots for pilots. Our main goal is to provide you with a quick and professional way to calculate your aircraft weight and balance.
- This is a 2 months free trial version, which at the end of the trial period you will be offered with subscription plans for your convenience.
- Users of the old app (green logo), please be aware that if you choose to install this update, your data will be lost and you will be moved to subscription model.
- Live chat support in-app
- Data auto-sync between devices
- Enjoy a growing +100 templates library
- iPad landscape & portrait support
- Metric/US/Mixed units support
- Variable fuel arm support
- Variable maximum weights support
- Save pre-defined weight items
- Auto fuel tops on click
- Combined stations maximum weight
- Summary to meet part 135 requirements
- Export and print summary as PDF
- Build your own aircraft templates
- Professional load sheet summary
- Complex envelope support
- Custom station weight units
- Unlimited amount of stations
US - lbs, Gal, in, qt, ft
Metric - Kg, l, m, cm, mm
Moment - /100, /1000
- Avgas, Mogas, Jet A, Jet A-1
Limitations (all exist in our roadmap):
- CG measured in length and not %MAC
- Helicopters lateral calculations
- Up to one variable fuel loading table
- No gliders
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
We do our best to improve our app from update to update, if you have any suggestions please let us know and we will consider adding them in future updates.
We believe in a quick and professional customer service, contact us via the chat in the app and we will reply within one business day.
Term of Use: https://bit.ly/2OYxaOt
- Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and very friendly user I/F. I had some technical questions and the support I received was very quick and very professional.
Perfect and easy to use !!!
Pilots must have
Amazing App for pilots!
I been using the app for the last three months. The app is very user friendly with an online template library that includes all the airplanes I fly with. Developer is very responsive and the customer service is outstanding! If you fly, get this app, it will save your life and your time!
- Roy Kronenfeld
- 27.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 rkApps
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Yearly Plan NIS 37.90
- Pro+ Yearly Plan NIS 55.90
- Basic Monthly Plan NIS 1.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.