By Miguel Vanhove
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Is today a cycle-high for you? Here’s a program that can show your biorhythms and let you know when you are at your peak! Biorhythm charts are based on the idea that our lives are affected by physical, emotional, and mental cycles, and that these can be predicted. You can even compute your compatibility with someone else in order to predict the highs and lows in your relationships with them.
PLEASE, rate BioPocket if you like it!
* TOP #1 Healhtcare & Fitness @ in Belgium!
* TOP #1 Healhtcare & Fitness @ in China!
* TOP #3 Healhtcare & Fitness @ in Netherland - Bedankt!
* TOP #6 Healhtcare & Fitness @ in Russia!
* TOP #7 Healhtcare & Fitness @ in USA!
* Ranked Top 10 in 25 nations worldwide! (sept 2011)
★★★★★ UNIQUES FEATURES
- Choose date from your address book.
- Compute compatibility between people.
- Physical, Emotional, Intellectual AND Intuitional cycle.
- Universal application iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
USAGE: Click on the date to change it.
Relation 1 & Relation 2 are two others people link to the master. You have the compatibility between master & relation on the relation bar.
HISTORY: Many people say that they can improve the quality of their lives by monitoring the highs and lows of these cycles and acting accordingly. You can even compute your compatibility with someone else to predict the highs and lows in your physical, emotional, and mental relationships with them.
In the early 1900's, two European doctors working independently, Dr Wilhelm Fliess in Berlin and Dr Hermann Swoboda in Vienna noticed identical rhythms in the case histories of his patients.
They observed active and passive phases in the physical, emotional aspects of humans.
Out of these observations he derived the principle of the biorhythms:
- The physical curve with its cycle of 23 days,
- The emotional curve with 28 days.
In 1920, Dr Friedrich Teltscher added an intellectual/mental cycle that lasts 33 days.
Further work has revealed another cycle: a 38 day intuitive cycle
Each cycle has two halves, high and low, ranging from a best day to a worst day. When the cycle passses from one half to another, this is called a critical day. On critical days you are more prone to accidents, instability, errors and are generally off-balance.
- HIGH Physical stamina, health and the general physical condition, good reaction to medicines.
- CRITICAL Susceptible to sickness or accidents.
- LOW Rest needed, recuperation, easily tired or strained.
- HIGH Creativity, sensitivity, good mood and tolerance of others.
- CRITICAL Susceptible to irritability and feeling on edge, easily hurt.
- LOW Feels more depressed and frustrated. Easily drained by being around others.
- HIGH Learning ability, self-confidence, clear thinking.
- CRITICAL Susceptible to misunderstanding and arguments. Poor decision making. Confusion.
- LOW Good for reviewing what you know rather than new ideas.
It lasts 38 Days and determines a persons unconscious perception, hunches, instincts and their Sixth Sense. This is the most subtle cycle but those who are sensitive will be able to 'feel' it. The 4th cycle controls subconscious perception, hunches, instinct and your 'sixth sense'. If you're interested in any field that relies upon your subconscious abilities, whether they be telepathy, healing at a distance, radionics, dowsing, strengthening psychic ability, healing yourself or simply 'mind control', then you might wan to follow this cycle and do your work accordingly. The interpretation is similar to the other cycles and monitoring this cycle will help you plan your work or research more effectively.
By Default our biorhythm chart shown the intuitional cycle turned off. You can turn it on by clicking on the button labeled 'iNTU'.
What's New in Version 2.6
- Bug fixes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 24 January 2012
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Miguel Vanhove
- © 2011 Kyuran
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.