By Eric Froemling
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Grab some friends, your Mac, a few gamepads or iPhones, and get your party-game on!
Challenge your friends or the computer to a plethora of mini-games including Capture-the-Flag, King-of-the-Hill, Bomber-Hockey, and of course Epic-Slow-Motion-Elimination.
Laugh gleefully as you land a perfectly-thrown sticky-bomb squarely on an opponent's face, freeze them with an ice bomb and shatter them to bits with a punch, or just pick them up and toss them off a nearby cliff. BombSquad's rag doll physics based gameplay ensures that every confrontation leads to a unique (and often hilarious) outcome.
Up to 8 players can get in on the action on a single Mac through BombSquad's support of keyboards, USB gamepads, Wiimotes, PS3 controllers, and XBox 360 controllers. You can even use iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads as controllers via 'BombSquad Remote', a free app available on the iOS App Store.
Check out www.froemling.net/bombsquad for gameplay videos and further info.
What's New in Version 1.4.105
• Improved handling of Made-for-iOS/Mac Game Controllers
• Connections from the BombSquad-Remote app can now be disabled
• Spinning too long now results in passing out
• Shield health now drops over time
• Bug fixes
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 November 2016
- Version: 1.4.105
- Size: 50.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Eric Froemling
- © 2016 Eric Froemling
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- BombSquad Pro (Sale)NIS 11.90
- BombSquad ProNIS 19.90