By Torah MiTzion
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BERACHOT - Life in the modern world proceeds at a very rapid pace. Everyone has to get to many places on time, to do many things, to meet many people – all in one day. Because of this, the smartphone has become the active person’s most needed instrument, to which he is connected day and night. This instrument serves as a combination of many functions: telephone; computer; tablet; camera; diary; music player; radio, and more. In the past, a Jew had to carry many books with him wherever he went: a Siddur; Chumash; Tehillim; Gemara; books on Halacha, etc. The Siddur was especially essential – prayers are recited daily and everywhere – at work, traveling, at the restaurant, on vacation, etc. Today there is no need for that anymore – the smartphone has even replaced the Siddur.
This application is meant for assisting the Jew in navigating confidently through the world of blessings.
How is it unique and different from similar applications?
Here are some of its features:
- The prayers and blessings are displayed in three versions: Askenaz, Edot HaMizrach and Sefarad.
- There are three language options: Hebrew in Hebrew letters, Hebrew in Latin letters (transliteration), and English translation, in addition to short explanations of each blessing.
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
- The presence of four languages: Hebrew, Russian, English, Georgian;
- Everything that one would need on a daily basis – nothing superfluous.
May these blessings bring good health, luck and peace to all those reciting them and to all the people of Israel and to the whole world! Amen!
This Application is published with the authorization of the Chief Rabbis of Israel and Russia, and with their blessings.
Our deepest appreciation to all who participated in this sacred project.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Text updates
תוכנה מעולה מתוכננת נהדר הכתוב ברור ובגודל קריא, יש מידע רב ומגוון, אך הסיבה לשלוש כוכבים היא מפני שמעל ומתחת הברכות ותפילות מופיע הצבע האדום בפינה הימנית התחתונה והעליונה באופן בולט ומהווה מסגרת, הצבע האדום שהוא לפי היהדות דינים,
ואינו ממש מתאים לברכות.
מפתחים יקרים, ייצרתם תוכנה נהדרת, אנא הסירו את הצבעים שרואים במהלך קריאת הברכות הצבע האדום תודה.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 15 July 2016
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, Georgian, Hebrew, Russian
- Developer: David Shatashvili
- © RJApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.