Brazilian Drum Machine is a complete brazilian rhythm section in your device. Easy, fast and flexible because you can use the preprogrammed rhythms or create your own grooves. Combine rhythms with the fast and intuitive Song Mode or make your live sessions with the Live Pads. Unlimited.
The new Live Pads lets to play live sessions on the way with 8 assignable pads and buttons for fills, intro, end with midi controls. And now, you can synchronize with any app easily with Ableton Link.
• Complete rhythm library with all the amazing brazilian grooves. Samba, Partido Alto, Baião, Bossa Nova, Marcha, Choro, Carimbó, Maracatú, Coco, Xote, Maxixe, Makulele, Calango, AfroSamba, Coco, Frevo, Ijexá, Calango, Capoeira … and many more!
• More than 60 brazilian percussion sounds with Round Robin alternating samples with 4 layers. Extremely realistic sounds, including Pandeiros, Caixixis, Surdos, Cabasas, Tamborims, Ganzá, Shaker, Chocalho, Caixas (Snares), Agogos, Atabaques (Congas), Drum sets, … and many more!
• Jamming Mode to set the improvisation level. The acclaimed jamming ability has been adapted to Brazilian percussion.
• Set drum fills every x bars, with brazilian triplet feel that makes the groove to sound incredibly human.
• Midi Out
• Midi In (Sound Module)
• Song Mode allows to make full structures in seconds. Just adding parts choosing rhythms, number of bars, jamming level and fills. Easy, fast and fun.
- Double press to edit a part or song
- Long press to move parts or songs
• Create your own rhythms in two modes: Step Sequencer and Patterns wheels.
• Ranzomizers tools for sounds and patterns to boost the creativity.
• Grooves divided into banks to facilitate searching: Samba - Bossa Nova - Forró - Afro - Marcha - Folclore - Bateria (Drumset) - User - Favourites
• Bateria (Drumset) bank with the traditional brazilian rhythms adapted to a drum set.
• AudioBus and inter-app support to stream live audio directly to other apps. And now syncs perfectly with Ableton Link
• Universal app: works on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
-- Notes Mode
Play / Stop - Midi Note G2 / Program Change 13
Midi CC 0: Rhythm
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Bank
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
Select Soundset: Program Change (Notes Live Pad Mode)
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
* Program Change Mode (default setting)
PC 0 to PC7 : Select Pad
PC12: Fill for the next Pad change
PC10: Fill for every Pad change
PC11: Fill & Start / End
* Notes Mode (default setting)
C3 to G3 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls: (Notes Live Pad Mode)
Midi Note C2: Preview Song
Midi Note D2: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs
- New Features for iBassist
- Midi "Send Notes" Button
- Luis Martinez
- 134.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 LumBeat
- NIS 63.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.