By Sebastian Arena
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best spy camera you can get in your pocket.
Removes all clutter from screen making the experience of taking pictures fully immersive. Just tap and take a picture.
SHOW AN IMAGE ON TOP to disguise taking pictures. Choose your own picture, or "browse" from the included set, SWIPING LEFT OR RIGHT. Nobody will know you are taking pictures if you are looking at them :) Relax, the images shown will not be part of the taken picture by the camera, and you can always control the camouflage.
PINCH IN / OUT to increase / decrease camouflage.
CHANGE TO FRONT OR BACK CAMERA right from the home screen, just like Apple's camera app.
CHANGE FLASH options right from the home screen, just like Apple's camera app (where available).
CHANGE THE SHOOTING MODE right from the home screen. NORMAL, TIMER OR VIDEO options are available.
SWIPE DOWN/UP to show/hide the options.
ROTATE the device to take landscape photos and the options will rotate too, as well as the background image. ALL GESTURES will work as expected in portrait or landscape.
CONTROL THE QUALITY of images and videos. The lowest the quality the fastest you can take pictures. Also, you can control the maximum length of the videos you take. By default will be 15 minutes, which for many users is the maximum upload time for YouTube.
And a lot more! Check the settings!
What's New in Version 3.1
- Better browsing of photos and videos that are stored In-App:
* Share/remove multiple photos and videos (just like Photos app) when browsing as a grid
* Photos and videos are seen bigger while browsing in single mode
* Photos and videos can now be deleted while browsing in single mode
* Double-tap to zoom in/out while browsing in single mode
* Single-tap to remove all cluter from the screen and have a fullscreen experience
- About video recording: there's a small percentage of users that are unable to record video properly ocassionally.
This version hopes to solve that bug.
I've been talking to Apple engineers on helping me solve it. I did manage to reproduce the problem and applied fixes. It stopped happening, but it's very hard to replicate. What I could gather is that the error seems to be internal to iOS, thus there's plenty of reasons why it can be happening, and different for each user.
If you were experiencing the error and it's now solved, please do contact me to let me know if I'm on the right path.
Thanks for understanding while I try to solve this.
- Fixed several problems that lead to a notification stating "the camera is in use".
- Prevents auto-lock when the app is in timer mode or recording video
- Other small fixes here and there
If you have rated the app with 1-star because something is not working for you, or you want a new feature developed, please don't. 1-star reviews restrain me from keeping updating the app, plus I cannot contact you for further discussions. Contact me at email@example.com and you'll see I will respond quickly and in most cases with the right answer.
Don't forget to rate the app and tell your friends!
And, if you can, share the love in your favorite social network from the Settings menu, it will be greatly appreciated
Customers Also Bought
- NIS 7.90
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 22 March 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 3.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Sebastian Arena
- © 2009-2014 Sebastian Arena
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Save photos/videos in appNIS 7.90