Securely access your computer from your iOS device. It's fast, simple and free.
• Download the Chrome Remote Desktop app from the Chrome Web Store on the computer that you want to access remotely.
• Install Chrome Remote Desktop software and follow the instructions to complete setup.
• On your iOS device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
• Better panning and zooming experience on iPhone X.
• Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
No international keyboard support
Really annoying - Keyboard can't be changed to another language.
Shame, because it would have been perfect otherwise...
Very nice app but has only English keyboard layout please fix it
Language can not be changed!!!😭😭😭
- Google LLC
- 46.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.