Clark County Paramedic
By Chris Torstenson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Clark County Paramedic is an app designed to increase the quality and safety of patient care as well as the experience of the paramedic.
How it works:
- Set the age & weight of the patient (premature baby to adult).
- Select pertinent characteristics of the patient that apply to contraindications, precautions, and dosage adjustments.
What you get is a list drugs with their corresponding dosages, and whether the dosage is adjusted, the drug is contraindicated, or precaution should be used in administering it. In addition, you also get a list of:
- expected vital signs
- recommended equipment sizing (ET Tube, suction catheter...)
- dosage for electrical therapy (cardioversion & defibrillation)
For infusions, check out our other apps: dopamine & Epi Drip.
This app is designed with the protocols of Clark County, Washington.
Please leave a review and include any feedback or recommendations for what you would like to see.
Disclaimer: This app is meant to aid in patient care as a means to provide redundancy. Always use your own judgment with treatment.
What's New in Version 1.2
+ Support for iOS 6.0
+ Support for iPhone 5
+ Color labeling for pediatrics
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 15 October 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Chris Torstenson
- © Chris Torstenson 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.