By Corrigo Incorporated
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CorrigoNet by Corrigo™ is a powerful tool for managing your buildings, equipment, and your customers who rely on those assets.
Give your field employees access to work orders on their iPhones. The mobile app allows internal technicians and employees to connect with the “back-office” and works seamlessly with the desktop browser app.
Built by Corrigo, operators of The Work Order Network:
- Corrigo has helped define what truly effective field service management solutions should deliver
- More than one hundred thousand users in locations all over the country
- The Corrigo family of solutions is used by major restaurant, grocery, convenience and retail chains, property management firms, homebuilders, facility managers and contractors
CorrigoNet Mobile Feature Highlights:
- Process Work Orders offline
- View lists of work orders
- Re-assign work orders
- View Work Order Details
- View and Add Text Notes
- Add and Edit Work Order Costs
- View and Edit NTE
- Find Work Orders
- Create New Work Orders
- Track GPS location data and show the user on a map where they have
been that day.
- Search stock locations for materials
- View material orders and receive parts
This mobile app is compatible with CorrigoNet and WorkTrack Facilities Management only. It does not work with WorkTrack Service Management, Intuit Field Service Management, nor WorkTrack Construction and Crews.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
The ability to scan bar codes affixed to assets and access information about those assets, including asset attributes and work order history. In addition assets can now be scanned at work order completion to add them to the list of equipment worked on.
Users will also notice some slight changes to the "Home" and "My Work" screens and PM RM work orders can now optionally appear in their corresponding work order status lists, as well as in the dedicated PM RM list.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 31 March 2015
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Corrigo Incorporated
- © Corrigo Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.