Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have a database, library or collection which you need to use on-the-go, even when you don't have web access? If you do, this is the application for you. Using CSV Lite you can easily search, sort and look through your collections when away from your computer. So start carrying your DVD and CD library, your book collection, your wine testing notes, or any other database, library or list with you!
CSV Lite works by reading CSV files, a file format which almost all databases and applications like Excel, Filemaker, Access, Bento and others can export to. To get the CSV files on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, you can download the files the standard way using iTunes. In addition, you can also download CSV files directly from the web (e.g. MobileMe) or from FTP server; if you do this, it is a simple click of a button to update the file when there is a new version available on the server.
Note that CSV Lite does not allow editing of your database. See http://www.ozymandias.se for more information and screenshots. CSV Lite is free but restricted (only 1 CSV file with 150 items); buy CSV Touch if you need to be able to use more files and/or items.
- Download CSV files using iTunes, from the Web or using FTP
- Open CSV files from within Mail, Safari, Dropbox and other iPhone/iPad apps (requires iOS 3.2 or higher)
- Fast search and sorting of items
- Support for links in your data (click web address to open Safari, phone number to make a call, email address to open Mail)
- Support for showing pictures from the web inside the application (requires internet connection)
- Handles any number of files
- Supports ",", ";", "|", space, or tab as column separator
- Handles all languages, including Japanese (requires UTF8 encoding; other encodings might also work)
- Handles thousands of objects without problems (depending on number of columns)
What's New in Version 3.8.5
- Fixed landscape bug for iPad
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 13 May 2015
- Version: 3.8.5
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Simon Wigzell
- © 2008 Simon Wigzell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.