By Two've Lab
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application output sine wave sound from 19.45Hz(0D#) to 19.91kHz(10D#) to test your ears (left, right individually). It is very easy operation!
1) Check sound volume using test tone keyboard.
2) Select frequency range.
3) Press 'Start' button. 16 fade-in tones is started in order.
4) Touch the graph screen when you can hear each tone. Bar graph is drawn.
5) Press 'Stop' button or all tones finish.
- 11 octaves test tone keyboard.
- 16 result data store.
It is useful to compere with previous result.
The shorter bar graph means that you can hear smaller tone.
- 5 frequency ranges.
1D#, 1G, 1B, 2D#, 8D#, 8G, 8B, 9D#
1C, 1E, 1G#, 2C, 8F#, 8A#, 9D, 9F#
0A, 1C#, 1F, 1A, 8A, 9C#, 9F, 9A
0F#, 0A#, 1D, 1F#, 9C, 9E, 9G#, 10C
0D#, 0G, 0B, 1D#, 9D#, 9G, 9B, 10D#
- 16 random tones (Left:8, Right:8)
Note) Depending on sound output device, there are tones you can't hear.
- NIS 3.50
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 25 August 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kazuo Nii
- © Two've Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.