By Block18 Media AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What is EasyRunner?
Our goal is a simple and efficient app that performs the bare essentials necessary to track and monitor your exercise. Push the start button and your activity begins, push the pause/stop button again to stop and save the activity. Toggle between your saved activities to view it plotted out on a satellite map.
EasyRunner is a visually pleasing, bare bones app that will track and monitor your training and exercise. By utilising the GPS in your device you can record distance and duration, current speed, average speed, and count calories. The app features large and clear visuals to ensure easy access while training.
• Calorie Counting
• Current speed (km/h or mph)
• Average speed (min/km or min/mile)
• Track Distance and Duration (km or miles)
• Supports both meter and feet metric system (toggle in main app settings)
• Plot activities on map
• Map now supports two views (standard and hybrid fly-over)
• Background support
• No registration or login required
• All data stored locally on device
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Have a feature you want implemented? Want to give us feedback? Have a question about EasyRunner? Contact the Block18 team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.1
Thanks for using EasyRunner!
• Auto-pause function added (activity is automatically paused after 10 seconds of inactivity)
• Setting for auto-pause on/off added
• Minor bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 20 November 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Developer: Block18 Media AB
- © 2015 Block18 Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.