Japanese Pretati - Translate, Learn and Speak with Video
By Tuntush Apps FZE
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Anyone would know that ‘Thank You’ translates to ‘Arigato’ in Japanese. But when you rapidly pick up Japanese, thanks to the Japanese Pretati translation app, you can have conversations in Japanese to know that ‘Arigato gozaimasu’ is a politer was of expressing gratitude. Your wish to be able to chat in Japanese by learning everyday words and phrases from their dictionary is now a reality. Japanese Pretati is a one of a kind language translation app utilizing video and voice lessons to help travelers like you from all over the world easily learn and communicate in Japanese. Kore wo kudasai (Give me this!), did you say? Sure! And there is more. The Japanese Pretati translation app has an inbuilt Japanese dictionary containing over 500 important phrases and words that travelers and language enthusiasts will find priceless when visiting Japan or when chatting in Japanese!
For each phrase, there is a video of a Japanese native speaker clearly pronouncing each word, plus the Japanese script and also the phonetic pronunciation of the phrase. For added convenience and ease of use, the phrases are grouped into categories for the most common travel situations including Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Japanese expressions, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping, Money and even the necessary Japanese survival phrases. Other awesome features include the ability to playback each Japanese phrase in slow mode, mark favorites for quick reference and even copy the phrase to send via SMS or email to your friends in their native language. You can quickly share these to your social media circles too! While the app is primarily targeted towards travelers, it is also a great educational tool for those who desire to start learning the basics of the Japanese language in an easy, fast and fun way.
The app is a onetime download and works completely offline so you never have to worry about expensive international data costs or searching for an open WIFI network. You can focus on the sushi instead.
- Over 500 essential travel Japanese words, phrases and expressions, each with Japanese Script, English to Japanese Translation, accurate phonetic pronunciation and video clip
- High quality VIDEO and AUDIO for every word and phrase being spoken by polished NATIVE SPEAKERS from Japan
- Quick SEARCH of all words and phrases so you don’t have to spend time looking for what you need
- Build your FAVORITES list to quickly access the Japanese phrases and expressions you want to learn or translate
- Audio is perfect for headphones or over your iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad speakers
- WORKS OFFLINE so you don't need to be connected to the Internet and pay international roaming charges when travelling. It works on airplane mode too, so you can learn even when you are flying!
- Share the video or the phrase via SMS, email or social media
- SLOW PLAY feature allows you to hear the phrase slowly and clearly to help you get a better grasp of what is being spoken
- High definition graphics optimized for retina display
- A variety of CATEGORIES for every situation like Getting Around, Eating & Drinking, Health, Problems, Numbers, Time and Date, Meeting People, Shopping and Money – this is the perfect travel dictionary app around
CONTACT US / SUPPORT
Some users have complained about the sound not playing. Please check to see that the RINGER is set to ON (device should not be on Mute) and press the '+' key on the iPhone/iPad to increase the volume.
We would love to hear from you to improve the app and answer any questions you might have. Please CONTACT US on our website at www.pretati.com
What's New in Version 3.5
- NIS 10.90
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 30 November 2013
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 196 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Tuntush Apps FZE
- © Digital Avenues
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.