By Assembly Factory, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Realtime earthquake monitoring and mapping utility.
· Twitter integration for displaying tweets near epicenter
· Sort earthquakes by Time, Distance, Magnitude, or number of Felt Reports
· Map & Satellite map views
· Maps with Subduction Zones, Ridges, and Transform Faults
· Offline caching
· Retina & 4" screen support
· USGS "Did you feel it?" number of reports
· Share earthquake information via Facebook, Twitter, Email or SMS.
· Support for metric units of measure
Displays all of the USGS 7-day most recent earthquakes around the world with magnitudes 2.5+ for the US and 4.5+ for the world.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Fixes launch hang that prevented earthquakes from updating.
- NIS 3.50
- Category: News
- Updated: 07 June 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Adolfo Martinelli
- © Assembly Factory, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.