Everyday Mathematics® Name That Number™
By McGraw-Hill School Education Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
McGraw-Hill’s Name That Number game offers a fun and easy way to practice computation and order of operations. This computation practice game runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Players use five number tiles to build number sentences that equal a target number. Players can name the target number by adding, subtracting, multiplying, and/or dividing the numbers using as many tiles as possible. The more tiles the player uses, the more points he or she earns. There are a total of 5 rounds in a game. Visual and audio reinforcement of correct and incorrect answers helps players master math facts and order of operations.
Features of Name That Number:
- 5 rounds of play
- Practices computation and order of operations
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Guided/Unguided play
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics® Games Apps:
- Addition Top-It™
- Subtraction Top-It™
- Beat the Computer™ Multiplication
- Equivalent Fractions™
- Monster Squeeze™
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–6 Facts
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–12 Facts
- Divisibility Dash™
Everyday Mathematics® web site: everydaymath.com
- NIS 7.90
- Category: Education
- Released: 19 January 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: McGraw-Hill School Education Group
- © 2010 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.