By Kobi Snir
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* "Fast Forward" is a unique Camera App let you create amazing videos in a simple few steps.
Captures thousands of frames and create a stunning video clips without the need of expensive editing softwares.
* Capture great moment like:
Sunrise or sunset, moonrise and flowers blossom...
Create Charlie Chaplin style videos.
Create Stop Motion videos.
How to use :
1. Set number of frames to capture.
2. Set delay between each frame.
3. Set output resolution.
4. Set output video frame rate.
5. Start capture!
Fast Forward will automatically composite all frames into a single video,
Your final video will be available on your Camera Roll.
* Watch on YouTube :
* A minimum of 48 frames is required in order to composite a video.
* Make sure you have enough free space in order to capture all frames.
* You can import all frames and final video form "Fast Forward" shared folder using iTunes.
What's New in Version 2.1
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 19 December 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kobi Snir
- © Kobi Snir
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- No Ads & Watermarks, Unlimited Frames.NIS 3.50
- Manual Capture ModeNIS 3.50