By Guangzhou Lansion Software Technology Company Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app is able to control the helicopter models after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of iPod touch or iPhone.
- Throttle Stick (on the left screen): It can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter by move backward in the air .
- Direction Stick (on the right screen): You can control the directions of the helicopter by moving it to up, down, left or right.
- Trimmer (on the center of the bottom screen): It can be used to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
- Return Button (on the upper left corner of the screen): You can return back to the devices selection screen
- Move motion controller (on the upper right corner of the screen): You can be turned on/off the gravity sensor to control your helicopter.
- Power button (on the upper center of the screen): Press it when it is in "OFF" status to start the controller; press it when it is in "ON" status to turn off the controller.
- Band selector (on the center of the screen under Power button): You can select one of the three bands (A/B/C) to control the helicopter.
- Two control interfaces available: You can control the non-4Stone helicopter with control interface 1 whilst control the 4Stone helicopter with control interface 2.
If you have any question, please press help button on the right of the bottom screen, then you will find the instruction for each function.
What's New in Version 1.2
Add video & camera features.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 08 August 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Guangzhou Lansion Software Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2011 Netcent Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.