Human Dentition Flash Cards
By Spearhead Global Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Human Dentition Flash cards are very useful for dental students, dental auxiliary students, dental laboratory technicians, and anyone interested in learning or reviewing the unique morphologic characteristics of human tooth.
The drawings include all the primary and secondary teeth from 5 views (facial, lingual, mesial, distal, and incisal/occlusal). In addition, there are unique drawings that permit easy visual comparisons to be made between the different primary teeth, the different secondary teeth, and also comparisons to be made between the primary and secondary teeth.
• 21 cards covering identification of Primary Dentition
• 33 cards covering identification of Secondary Dentition
• 23 cards covering comparisons
• A unique feature is that all of the key morphologic features typically found of each tooth are visible on the drawings.
• All primary and secondary dentitions are shown using high resolution images that can be zoomed.
• International, Universal, and Palmar identification of each tooth.
• Full search on all 77 cards to quickly get to the cards you want to review.
• Take voice notes with each card and access it from action menu to hear them later. All voice notes are organized under My Voice notes Section. Great for taking voice notes while studying.
• Take written comments/notes with each card for later review and discussion with your friends. All comments are organized under My Comments Section. Let’s you take notes in classroom on the material that is being thought.
• Users have ability to bookmark specific cards for later review. Helps you make your own personal deck.
• Pinch zoom to see figures in greater detail.
• Self-score option to track how well you know each area. Share your scores on Facebook with your friends.
• Great app for Patient Education
About the Author
Charles J. Goodacre, DDS, MSD
Loma Linda University
- NIS 79.90
- Category: Medical
- Released: 18 November 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Spearhead Global Inc.
- © 2011 PMPH-USA, Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.