IBM XIV Mobile Dashboard Universal App
By IBM Storage
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IBM XIV Mobile Dashboard is a free application that provides simple, flexible, comprehensive monitoring capabilities for IBM XIV Storage systems.
The application is currently available for Apple’s iPhone and iPad devices.
The IBM XIV Mobile Dashboard now supports IBM XIV Storage Systems, IBM Spectrum Accelerate, and IBM FlashSystem A9000 and A9000R systems.
Storage administrators may use this application to securely check on their IBM storage systems' health status, the current capacity utilization of the system,
as well as gain immediate access to real-time performance metrics, including IOPs, bandwidth and latency. Performance data is available for the entire box,
as well as for individual hosts and volumes, allowing great visibility into how system resources are currently being utilized.
To access the IBM storage system monitoring data, simply provide your storage administration credentials to login to your system over a wifi or 3G link.
Swipe between the various app screens to monitor overall system performance and capacity utilization, as well as Volumes or Hosts live performance metrics.
Expand the data for a Volume or a Host by tapping on its line, to see detailed performance graph for this individual element.
Key features of the IBM XIV Mobile Dashboard app include:
· Secure access to the IBM storage system using an SSL connection over wifi or 3G link
· Monitoring the IBM Storage System overall health status (full redundancy, rebuild progress, maintenance, etc.)
· Monitoring system capacity utilization (soft, hard, used)
· Multi-system dashboard - Monitor multiple IBM storage systems
· Multi-system aggregation - IOPS/Bandwidth/Capacity and multi-system views
· Monitoring live events
· Overall system performance metrics, including IOPS, bandwidth and latency
· Granular data showing performance metrics for individual volumes or hosts
· Live graphs showing any performance metric over recent time, for either the entire system or for an individual volume or host
· Live performance table for either volumes or hosts, sortable by any metric for easy detection of top performers
· Push notifications (not available with IBM FlashSystem A9000 and A9000R systems) - storage Administrators can receive push notifications about major or critical events from their
storage systems straight to a mobile device (push notifications are enabled by default on your device)
· Auto-login to the system
· Domain aware
For controlling push notifications preferences and permissions on IBM XIV and IBM Spectrum Accelerate systems, the XIV GUI version 4.4 (or higher) must be used.
Note: If you have problems receiving push notifications, make sure that TCP ports 5228, 5229, and 5230 are open on your network.
What's New in Version 1.5
You can now monitor IBM FlashSystem A9000 and A9000/R.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 24 May 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 51.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: International Business Machines Corporation
- © 2014 Copyright IBM Corp. See other notices in the application's resource directory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.