ICE4me (In Case of Emergency)
By EMS Options, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This “PINK” version of our ICE (In Case of Emergency) application, ICE4me is an exact duplicate of our smart-ICE family of applications. Besides the color, the only difference is that a portion of the proceeds from the sale this application will go to help fight breast cancer, a disease that touches too many lives.
The “FIRST” iPhone/iPod app that will talk for you, when you can’t! This ICE4me application is so smart…. it will talk* to Emergency Medical Service (EMS) personnel for you, if you are unable to speak for yourself and it has a one (1) button **Quickview!
* This app allows you to record a message with the most critical medical information that plays immediately upon opening or at the push of a “PLAY’ button. No time is wasted looking through all of the data you stored and you can give EMS providers instructions on how to use the ICE4me app more efficiently!
Find out why the smart-ICE applications are far better than all of the other ICE (In Case of Emergency) apps sold on iTunes, even the ones who claim to be “The number one ICE app sold!”
*** ICE4family, a multiple profile application is available on iTunes also!
• Alert EMS button- dials emergency services and sets phone into Alert Mode
o Alarm sounds every two minutes to alert EMS to your iPhone/iPods location
o Alarm can be used to help locate you in a collapse situation
• My Location- an in app button that quickly finds your current location, to tell EMS providers
• Audio Recorded Message for EMS providers.
o Tell them if you are a diabetic or have a serious condition.
o Tell them how to use the iPhone…..”touch, tap or brush your finger to access…..”
o Tell them which emergency contact to call first.
• E-mail capability, with built in HIPAA privacy statement!
o You select the categories you want to send.
o Don’t fill out those forms for doctors anymore, send it to them by e-mail!
o Send your contacts all of the information and ask them to keep it on hand.
• Password Protected Insurance Information with full app Edit Protection!
o No one can change your information without you allowing it!
o No one can access the important numbers, like your SSN or patient ID without your permission. (You must set a password to activate these features!)
• **QUICKVIEW capability is included on the main page. One button access for EMS providers!
• You choose which view you like…icons or tabs, audio or Quickview.
• Drop down lists for hundreds of the most common medications and medical problems.
o Less typing, more accuracy and easy edits for changes
• The first ICE applications with a built in Wallpaper feature for locked phones!
• ICE4me stores all of the information necessary to treat you in an emergency and much more!
***This app was designed and developed by Fire/EMS/Emergency Room providers and telecommunication software specialists, utilizing an internationally recognized symbol (ICE4Safety) and endorsed exclusively by the UK medic (Bob Brotchie) who founded the ICE concept!
What's New in Version 1.10.1
Corrected ribbon overlay alignment problem when creating lock screen wallpaper within the app.
Change to protect against app crash on Quickview cell display
- NIS 3.50
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 25 November 2014
- Version: 1.10.1
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: EMS Options, LLC
- © 2009 Ems Options, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.