Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
With a streamlined design and intuitive editing features, iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, and create beautiful HD movies and Hollywood-style trailers. And with iCloud, you can enjoy them on all your devices in iMovie Theater.
Browse and share video
• See all your video organized in one place
• Quickly share a clip or a portion of a clip
• Background import lets you begin watching and sharing video instantly
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 29 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
Create beautiful HD movies
• Choose from 15 unique themes with matching titles and transitions
• Enhance your movie by adding titles, transitions, and 3D globes and travel maps
• Speed up and slow down the action with fast-forward and slow-motion effects
• Drag one clip above another to create sophisticated picture-in-picture, side-by-side, and green screen effects
• Use color-coded audio waveforms to find the right volume
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your iTunes library, songs you’ve recorded in GarageBand, and your own narration
Fine-tune every clip
• Instantly improve the look and sound of your video using one-click Enhance
• Give your video a boost with easy-to-use color controls
• Stabilize shaky video for a smoother picture that’s easier to watch
• Automatically zoom in on faces and glide across panorama photos with the Ken Burns Effect
• Choose from 38 fun video and audio effects
Watch anywhere with iMovie Theater
• Fill iMovie Theater with posters as you share clips, movies, and trailers
• Access iMovie Theater on all your devices with iCloud
• Enjoy iMovie Theater on your HDTV with Apple TV
Share with friends and family
• Email HD video with Mail Drop when signed in to iCloud
• Publish to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and CNN iReport
• Export files using Custom H.264, ProRes, and Audio Only settings
• Share any video frame as an image
iOS Developers: Create app previews for the App Store
• Import iPhone and iPad screen recording videos captured with QuickTime Player
• Highlight features with 11 animated titles designed to showcase apps in action
• Export finished videos using the App Preview share option
What's New in Version 10.0.9
• Addresses compatibility with video clips exported from GoPro Studio using the CineForm codec
• Fixes an issue that could cause iMovie to quit unexpectedly when sharing to YouTube
Introduced in Versions 10.0.7 and 10.0.8
• Adds support for Force Touch trackpad
• Browse Moments, Collections, Favorites and Albums from the Photos app to add content to your projects
• Play/Pause, Prev/Next and Full Screen buttons are always displayed below the Viewer for easier navigation
• Record Voiceover button available below the Viewer for easier access to controls when adding narration
• Adds support for the Sony XAVC-S format
• Addresses stability and compatibility issues
• Resolves an issue that could cause iMovie to quit on launch
• Updates compatibility with sharing to YouTube
Worst appliaction from all the apps on my Mac, iPhone and iPad and Windows.
It is the worst appliaction I have used in years in terms of UX!!! Really.
UI is not intuitive,
and I just do not unersatnd how to do trivial things. Need to go read help for each action I want to do.
But even help is not helping here.
- NIS 52.90
- Category: Video
- Updated: 25 June 2015
- Version: 10.0.9
- Size: 2.00 GB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 1999-2001, 2003-2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.2 or later