Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use your iPhone camera as a thermal radiation camera! Check out the infrared camera effect in real time, full screen on your iOS device!
- Awesome thermal radiation camera effect makes the world look like a lava lamp
- Real time display using advanced image processing technology
- Full screen mode for high visibility
- BONUS: A night vision sensor that amplifies your camera's image in very low lighting conditions. See some of what you couldn't see at night.
What's New in Version 1.1
* Camera button to snap a photo
* Support for Retina Display
- NIS 3.90
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 23 December 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Floatopian LLC
- © Floatopian LLC, 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).