Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
We have begun to roll out new tools to help you manage your time on Instagram. Go to profile and tap “Your Activity” in the settings menu.
* Your Activity: See your average time for Instagram on a device. Tap any bar to see your total time for that day.
* Daily Reminder: Set a daily reminder to give yourself an alert when you've reached the amount of time you want to spend for the day.
* Mute Push Notifications: Tap “Notification Settings” and turn on “Mute Push Notifications” to limit your Instagram notifications.
Time on Instagram should be positive, intentional and inspiring. These tools will be available globally in the coming weeks.
Ratings and Reviews
Instagram is a great app!! But there is some bugs in it like when i get notifications and i get into the app my screen is black for no reason and i have 2 accounts... 1 is my mine account, and 2 is just another account and for no reason my facebook account is linked into my second account and my friends in facebook see my second account and have no idea why i cant disable this (already tried from the settings in instagram and facebook). The last annoying thing is that my account is get the new features on instagram a long time after it came out.... like the new explore category thing that in my second i have it for like a 3 weeks and my main account don’t have it.... still
App goes out for no reason
Hello..Sometimes when I’m browsing through my instagram feed..i face a problem..the app stops and gets out to the home screen on my iphone for mo reason !..so i should press the app again.. and sometimes this happend with me with facebook app ,so I just want to know if this problem from my phone itself or the ios or what! It’s so annoying and i need help! My phone is new i have iphone 8 plus! ..
I don’t know maybe it’s because i have lot of phtos in my phone or what idk🤷♀️can you solve this problem pls!
But although it is a great app !!
There’s a bug that it doesn’t let me log into my account on the app but on others devices and on the internet it does.. no one replied so I hope someone reply now.
There’s the email I sent to Instagram support;
Please double check and you will find nothing about violating the terms and roles of Instagram!
I assure you that It is just a bug!
Please fix it and open my account.
I can’t log into my account just on the app, but on the internet or on other devices I can. Also when I try to sign up it says that the account violates Instagram’s terms and roles and it makes no sense because It wasn’t even created yet.
I believe that this is just a bug that should be fixed. Please double check my account!
Please answer me as soon as you can and fix it as well!
I need my instagram account on the app. I can barley use it on the internet because I can’t upload photos and I can’t chat because of this bug!
I have not made anything that’s against Instagram roles!
- Instagram, Inc.
- 143.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.