Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Pizza application for iPad.
Not like other pizza apps you have to start from dough to bake pizza.
And with lots of lots of topping you can choose, you name it we got it.
Here are steps to make nice pizza
First, you have to flatten the dough.(if you undo in step you will get brand new dough not undo last action like any other step.)
next, you have to spread out the sauce only on dough not out side and if you start from the center it will look really cool pizza(it's better if you use only one sauce.)
next, now for cheese not like sauce you should use them from outline of the dough to center. we are almost done.
next, when you add toppings to your pizza you should add them not only center of pizza you should add them outline of pizza to make really nice pizza.
next, time is really important, If you bake them too long what happen? it will burns your pizza. Make sure you find right time to bake your lovely pizza.
Now our last step!
Let's slice pizza. You can slice into 4/6/8 pieces. Also you can eat a whole plate. "Yummy Yummy"
- Optimized graphics for new iPad Retina display.
- You can knead(spread) pizza dough and size it with dough roller.
- 3 kinds of sauce : tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, or white creamy sauce.
- 34 kinds of topping.(you don't see something you like, please let us know we will update for you!)
- High resolution pictures.
- Unlimited undo.
- You can cut pie into 1/4/6/8 pieces.
- Twitter/Facebook/Email(Sequence movie uploader & shorten URL support)
What's New in Version 1.3.5
-iOS 6.x support
- NIS 3.90
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 April 2013
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Wiseit
- © 2015 Wiseit.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.