The famous Big Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew dictionary by Dr. Baruch Podolsky is now available for iPhone.
Providing Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew translation of over 60,000 words, currently proved to be the most complete, wide-ranging and modern Hebrew dictionary for Russian speakers.
* Nikud in Hebrew words.
* Accent emphasis in Hebrew and Russian words (if no emphasis - accent is on last vowel)
* Russian transcription for Hebrew words.
* Russian search.
* Hebrew search.
* Transcription search (using Russian letters + "h" for representing Hebrew sounds) - "Translit" mode.
* Search history (last 12 entries).
* Copying words and translations, with and without Nikud.
* More to come.
Fixes for potential incompatibility with iOS11.
Fixes for horizontal mode on tablets.
Icon and symbols update.
Fixes for left-right navigation in Transcription results.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes after upgrade to iOS9.1 iPhone 6
App crashes after upgrade to iOS9.1 iPone 6. Happens when try typing English words by mistake.
I know that characters should be either Russian or Hebrew, but still...
Now its work good on new iphone
Pls, do update. Database setup failed. iOS 11. And it is not the issue of free space lack!!!!!!!
Developer Response ,
 We think we found a potential issue, fix is being submitted now. Please report when the app will be updated, if the problem persists - the screen should give more details of the problem. Thank you. [edit 2] Fixed in version 2.6.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.