The brand-new Jerusalem Post mobile app is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich source of news from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World!
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Brand-new UX layout for ease of use
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News/Article Linked Push Notification
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
• Bookmarking (Online and Offline Capability)
• Swipe Navigation for Article and Section Views
• Continued Improvement to Load Time and Stability
• Support for iOS 8
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Send your comments, questions and suggestions to email@example.com
Added support for Playbuzz
Ratings and Reviews
Ads now close; some take a few tries
Haven’t had to close this app in frustration over advertisements for a while. Now at least one can access the news
To many video ads from page to page!!
It’s insane that you see 10 sec video ads every time paging from one page to another .
I think you are disparate and losing audience because of this .
App not working
The notifications are working great, but I can’t open the app!!!!
- Jerusalem Post
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Jerusalem Post
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription for 1 month NIS 29.90
- Jpost.com NIS 31.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.