K12 Periodic Table of the Elements
By K12 Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
K12 Periodic Table of the Elements lets you explore the elements and their key attributes in a simple, easy-to-use way. It's a perfect reference for working through homework problems for Science courses.
Version 3 has these new, advanced features:
* Improved swipe and touch functions display element details such as name, symbol, atomic number, atomic mass, Lewis dots, and radius.
* Colors change in the table to show classification, melting point, boiling point, outermost orbital, radius, ion radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy.
* Temperatures are shown in Kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit scales.
* The table includes the newly named elements Darmstadtium (110), Roentgenium (111), Copernicium (112), and Ununhexium (116).
* Both traditional and expanded views of the table are available on some tablet devices.
* The table matches the style and format of the table in K12's award-winning Chemistry: Problems and Solutions textbook.
* iPhone 3GS or newer with iOS 7+
* iPod Touch 3rd Generation or newer with iOS 7+
* iPad — all versions with iOS 7+
K12 Periodic Table of the Elements was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Science curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Policy: http://www.k12.com/copyright_policy
What's New in Version 3.0.16
Improved support for iOS8
Updated info screen with new sharing options & policy links
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 May 2015
- Version: 3.0.16
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: K12, Inc.
- © 2015 K12 Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.