Launcher is the original app launching widget -- and still the best!
Now with version 3, Launcher has far and away the most powerful widgets on the App Store. When you install it, you get up to 6 widgets (with in-app purchase) which can be added to Notification Center on your iPhone or iPad so that they're just one swipe away!
Top 10 Productivity App in over 80 countries and counting!
"It belongs on everyone’s iDevice for one-swipe access to favorites" - AppAdvice.com
"One of the most flexible widgets out there." - Gizmodo.com
"It will speed up your iOS usage in a real way." - Tidbits.com
"One of the best time-saving apps out there." - BusinessInsider.com
Why worry about what apps to put in your dock or your home screen when you can put dozens of app, web, music and contact launchers in your Launcher widgets? Unlike the dock or home screen, Notification Center can always be accessed with one swipe even if you're in an app, an app folder or even the lock screen.
With just one tap in the Notification Center you can:
- Call, message, email, and facetime the people you contact the most.
- Get directions home or search for nearby restaurants, coffee shops, or whatever you're looking for at your current location.
- Quickly access your favorite web sites.
- Perform actions within a number of apps. Run Workflows, load a specific page on Facebook, fire off a canned email or message, tweet, and more.
- See current weather conditions and forecasts, Uber time estimates, driving or transit time estimates, world clocks, and network, disk, and battery status with dynamically updating magic launchers! (Pro Version only)
- Start playing your favorite music immediately with music launchers.
- Launch your most frequently used apps -- thousands of apps built-in. (NOTE: Not all apps on your device are supported, see the NOTE below)
- Folders. Save space and keep your launchers more organized by grouping them into folders.
- Launcher for Apple Watch: Initiate calls, messages, map directions and music from your wrist.
- Launcher triggers: Get a notification to launch an app at set times or locations.
- Backup and restore launchers to and from iCloud.
- Innovative auto-setup of launchers which will set up contact launchers for the people most important to you and your most frequently used apps.
- Incredibly easy setup and editing of launchers. Just a few taps and you're done.
- Ability to create custom launchers for apps and actions that aren't yet supported.
- Pro Version users get the ability to change the icon sizes and hide labels to make widget more compact.
- Great accessibility for the sight-impaired.
- Siri Shortcut support. Run launchers with your voice.
All of this is available for free!
Unlock up to 6 total widgets (with an in-app purchase) for more space for launchers, better organization, and the ability to show or hide widgets based on day, time and/or location. Set up specific widgets for morning, weekends, home, work, the gym, etc. and always have relevant launchers just a swipe away. Multiple widgets not available on iPhone 4S.
Upgrade to the Pro Version (with an in-app purchase) to enable more rows of launchers and customize the size of each widget by changing the size of the icons and/or hiding the labels.
Please support further development on the app by unlocking Multiple Widgets or the Pro Version today.
NOTE: If you don't see an app in your Installed Launchable list when adding a new app launcher, try searching for it instead. This is a new restriction placed on the app by App Review.
* NOTE: Launcher cannot support launching of every app you have installed. Only certain apps that can be launched by third party apps are supported. We strive to keep our list of launchable apps as complete as possible and we're adding new apps every week. If you have any apps that aren't currently supported by Launcher now, please fill in the following form:
- Support for new iPads.
- Can now add Siri Shortcuts for all watch launcher types.
- Added Blank Launchers to Apple Watch app for better organization.
- Fix for crashes on iOS 9.
- Fix for crash in Choose App Icon screen.
- Siri Shortcut support. Run any launcher with your voice using the Add to Siri button on the launcher edit screen. iOS 12 required.
- Background Web Launchers. Create a web launcher that doesn't open Safari, but instead sends a request to HTTP REST servers or IFTTT web hooks. These are useful for home automation or other power uses. Supports multiple methods (GET, POST, etc.) and can be launched from the Launcher app, widget, Apple Watch app or Siri Shortcut.
- Multiple time triggers now allowed per launcher.
- Other bug fixes.
If you like Launcher, please consider writing a review in the App Store. They really help us out. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
When pressing the home button,theres a delay and a grey screen. Fix that and its perfect
Great app, easy to use and fluid. A lot of different widgets and the most useful I saw on the App Store.
The best way to call your contact immediately
- Cromulent Labs, Inc
- 87.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Cromulent Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version NIS 10.90
- Unlock Multiple Widgets NIS 6.90
- Pro Version NIS 10.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.