Little Bookmark Box
By Wolfgang Weber
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Easily store and manage interesting links while surfing in the World Wide Web. Whether you want to save links temporary or to keep it, your bookmarks are smartly organized besides to your browser. For more information, please visit the web site.
- Smart Boxes to automatically group your bookmarks.
- Send bookmarks to Instapaper, Pocket or Pinboard, either automatically or manually.
- Full support for tagging bookmarks i.e. adding, searching, sorting, filtering.
- Import (html) and Export (html, csv) of bookmarks.
- You can copy a shortened URL to the clipboard.
- Quick Look (10.7 required). You can view and browse your bookmarked web pages using Quick Look, live.
- Several ways to add, access and search your bookmarks quickly.
- Works unobtrusively, side by side with your browser.
- You can sort bookmarks within each box differently, by date, title, tags and more.
- Editable bookmarks (title, url, note, tags and label).
- Selectable bookmarks subtitle (note, date created, date last visited and more).
- Lets you select, and remembers, the browser to open a bookmark.
- Full support for drag-and drop.
- Browser Extension and Bookmarklet available on the website, to save a link with a single click.
What's New in Version 2.5
User interface refinements and improved support for retina displays.
- NIS 52.90
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 02 April 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Wolfgang Weber
- © PointWorks Software Development
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later