By Yusuke Kimita
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Dedicated player repeat
Repeated many times to hear your favorite place that is stored in the audio file.
For example, you can use these options as follows;
- To listen and repeat the words of a favorite.
- To learn the native pronunciation and rhythm.
- To practice karaoke. To sing much better.
- (Using the preset function) To save the melody and impressive part of your favorite music and dialogue.
How to use
- Select the music from 'Music Library' button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- With a stick, specify the range you want to be played repeatedly.
(You can operate in scrub the moving distance of the slider.)
- Or, using the "Exit button" "Play", directly specify the playback range.
- Change the playback speed.(x0.1 - 9.9)
- You can specify the starting position and stop position.
- When you want to delete and slide the Tap.
- Share the preset by Twitter or Facebook (ios6 more)
Extra mode (left bottom button)
- You can play the sound in the background.
- You can change the background image by pressing the button "MODE" in the bottom right corner.
- Can be taken or chose picture with the "picture" button at the bottom right.
- If you press the "Trash" button, you can delete the image.
* Pictures taken can play.
* The use of photos is possible only in this Application. Back-Up is not possible.
* Only available Terminal there is a shooting function.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
- NIS 3.50
- Category: Music
- Updated: 20 August 2017
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Yusuke Kimita
- © 2011 Yusuke Kimita
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.