Meditation Sounds and Ambient Music to Meditate
By Red Hammer Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We believe that the term "meditation" is a result of differing sets of practices that are found across many cultures and traditions, different but all striving to achieve the same goal...which is temporary inner peace or escape. For a Buddhist, meditation is fundamentally concerned with two themes: transforming the mind, and using it to explore itself and other phenomena. Similarly, people living in western society focus on spiritual growth while secular meditation emphasizes stress reduction, relaxation and self improvement. In any case, if you think meditation should be a part of your life or are planning to enter the world of meditation, then our Meditation application is for you.
To assist with your meditation goal, we have created a soundboard with 80 sounds in which you may use for meditation.
All sounds are divided into six categories for easy navigation and all selected sounds from the soundboard can be saved and replayed again for your next meditation session.
By using our meditation app you can:
* Sleep and feel better
* Reduce stress or anxiety
* Provide peace of mind and happiness
* Help yourself in post-operative healing
Please see what customers have said about our Meditation app:
Love this app!
So relaxing!! Easy to use and the sounds are customizable. Love the timers, chants, nature. What a fabulous app.
This app has helped me relax, focus, and calmed down a lot. The sounds help me meditate and finally my mind is at rest. Everything is peaceful, bliss and happy. When I go to school I'm never nervous for tests, and I''m much more in a better mood. Thank You so much!!!!!!!!!!
I am so thankful for this app! It has helped bring peace to my life during a very difficult time. Namaste
App of perfection :)
Here are the amazing features you will get with Meditation app:
* For meditation, relaxation, yoga, physiotherapy, spa music etc...
* Additional downloads free and paid are available with In-App Purchase
* The soundboard has 80 sounds with which you can combine or enjoy them on their own.
* All selected sounds from the soundboard can be saved and replayed later. All you have to do is open the Soundboard and tap on any of the sounds that you would like to combine together and save.
* We have included 2 easy to use meditation timers that you can set to various time intervals to allow you to peacefully stop your meditation, all within your control. Nobody else.
* Full iPad support, you can enjoy our app on both iPhone and iPad paying only once.
* Our Wake-up timer allows you to wake to the sounds of nature. Just set the time and your favorite soundtrack. Wake-up Timer allows selecting any sound shipped within the app.
* Completely customizable. Create your own combination from 80 possible sounds save them for use later.
* Every sound in the soundboard has its own volume control.
* iOS 4 background audio support. Play our meditation sounds while you’re using other apps.
* Digital Clock Display with amazing pictures of nature. Use our Slideshow feature to see them one after another.
* AirPlay support. Use AirPlay to stream our sounds wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to your HDTV and speakers with Apple TV or to your AirPlay speakers.
* Meditation timers have Fade Out feature.
* Wakeup timer has a snooze feature.
* Ability to play and combine your iPod music library.
Simply, meditate and feel better.
Our meditation friends have stated that this application is a great gateway into the rewarding world of meditation practices. We believe that you will agree. Happy breathing.
What's New in Version 2.2.202
* Bug-fix for deleted in-app purchases.
We hope you enjoy this new update!
* * * * * Positive reviews and feedback help us keep the updates and new features coming. Thank you for your support!
- NIS 3.90
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 12 July 2016
- Version: 2.2.202
- Size: 403 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Red Hammer Software
- © Red Hammer Software 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.