By Topten Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MiniComp lets you record the scores from a series of games and ranks players according to their results. Find out who's the real champion of your work foosball competition, your school squash tournament or the family board game championship.
With a few simple settings MiniComp works with just about any game or sport. Results can be entered in seconds, the leaderboard and player statistics update immediately and with a few taps you can publish and share the results with your mates on Twitter, Facebook or by Email.
• Two Player (eg: table tennis) and Multi Player competitions (eg: racing).
• Scoring modes include Points where Highest Wins (eg: soccer), Points where Lowest Wins (eg: golf), Win/Loss/Draw, or Place Position (eg: motor sport).
• Rank by Elo (aka FaceMash), Most Wins, Most Points or Points-For-Place
• View player stats including number of wins, longest winning/losing streak, best/worst scores and more.
• Publish your leaderboard to our MiniComp server (no account registration required).
• Share your published competitions by Twitter, Facebook and Email.
• Download competitions published by your mates.
• Beautiful iOS 7 inspired user-interface.
Setup a competition, find the champion, review your stats and publish a leaderboard - all in a few minutes! Too easy!
What's New in Version 1.3.1
* Bug fixes
- NIS 6.90
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 02 January 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Brad Robinson
- Copyright © 2012-2013 Topten Software. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.