By Sebastian Schenk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** New & Noteworthy in Japan **
The Monochromist - Great Black and White Photography on the go.
With the Monochromist App it becomes very easy (and quite fun!) to create, edit and share your pictures in black & white. By removing colors you can enhance a photo, bring its subject to life and give it a whole new artistic quality. Create, share and enjoy the dramatic effect that monochromatic images have. Become a Monochromist today!
The editing could not be simpler:
- choose a photo
- select a filter by swiping through the list
- select a frame and a format in the same manner
- and export your picture.
Choosing a filter, format and frame is super easy and swiping through all the possible combinations is great fun.
- load a photo or take a new one with the camera
- choose from a list of filters
- choose from a list of frames
- choose from a list of formats
- or create a custom effect
- playful navigation: swipe on the image to try out the next filter, frame or format
- one tap: turn the UI on and off to see your images in all their glory
- auto-light feature to repair images that are too dark
- add a short text on the corner of your image
- export to camera roll or share via email, twitter or facebook
- select size of exported photo
- internal gallery to view or share all your monochromist images again and again.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Performance and Quality improvements
- NIS 3.50
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 08 December 2011
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: Sebastian Schenk
- © 2011 dev.LUX GbR
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.