MP3 Tag Encoding Converter
By Jin jing Wang
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Encoding of the metadata of MP3 files can be properly recognized and converted by this application such that they will show up correctly inside iTunes.
* Built in encoding detector
* Batch converting a folder of files
* Simple interface (drag and convert)
* Add files to be converted by dropping them onto the dock icon or the application window
* Select the correct encoding by typing inside the encoding data field, if the correct encoding has not been chosen by the built-in encoding detector
* Check that all meta data of all the MP3 files are decoded and displayed correctly
* Click the "Convert" button
What's New in Version 2013.4.18
* Added Mac OS X 10.8 as a system requirement since this application does not work in earlier versions. This requirement is now enforced in the application plist file.
- NIS 17.90
- Category: Music
- Updated: 03 May 2013
- Version: 2013.4.18
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jin jing Wang
- © 2011 FunkyMic
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor