MyABC (Lite): Write & Learn alphabets and letter sounds
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy learning ABCs letters, letter sounds (phonetic) and picture words of A-H sign language (ASL), animals and food, including learn how to write ABCs. There're lots of fun games to help your child learn ABCs (i.e, puzzle games, 12 matching games, 4 square face games, alphabet sorting game and 3 recognizing pattern games). **Plus, you can create your own ABC's word sets, images, and sounds. This is a great app to help your child learn and memorize alphabet letters and letter sounds.
*** In full version, your child can learn more alphabet letters (A-Z) and create your own word list up to 20 lists.
1. Alphabet Fun : Learn lowercase and uppercase ABCs letters, letter sounds and words with pictures
- Your child will learn alphabet (A-H, a-h), and letter sound (/a/-/h/) and the picture word associated with the letter at the same time.
- Provide 3 set of ABCs words; Animals, Food and Sign Language (ASL).
- Provide interface to switch between uppercase and lowercase letters.
** Improvement: Your child can change between different categories such as food, animals or your own word set easily while learning the alphabet.
2. Alphabet Writing : Learn how to write uppercase and lowercase letters (A-H, a-h)
- Writing with help: Stroke by stroke animations demonstrate how to draw letters, and a “REAL-TIME” tracing guide provides tactile experience.
- Challenge Writing: Disabling the tracing guide encourages kids to draw letters independently.
3. Recognizing Pattern Games
- Provide an alphabet sorting game and 3 different pattern recognition games. These games not only help your child to recognize the letters and shapes, they also teach your child to sort alphabet and group the patterned objects.
**This is just the lite version of The Moofy Recognizing Patterns game, so your child can learn more pattern sequences in its full version.
4. Square Face Games (Finding Games)
- These are multiple choice style games. We provide 4 different square face games. Your child will practice and learn to identify letters, picture words and letter sounds. This is a great game to improve letter, letter sound or object (picture) awareness.
5. Matching Games (Memory Games)
- Provide 12 different matching games for kids to learn and memorize lowercase or uppercase letters, letter sounds, words or picture words (i.e, match lowercase and uppercase letters, match letters to letter sounds, match letters to picture words, or match words to their pictures etc.). It is a great game to improve letter recognition skills.
6. Puzzle Games
- Simply move the puzzle pieces around by dragging them with the finger.
- There are up to 3 levels according to number of puzzle pieces;
Easy (2x3), Harder (3x3) and Challenge (3x4)
7. Setting Mode: (Parent or Teacher)
- Provide interface to create new ABCs word sets. You can load images from your photo album or snapshot from your camera, change words and voice recordings in the way your child likes. You can create up to 20 your own word sets.
- Provide interface to modify set of prompts (feedback, letter, and letter sounds). You can record all the prompts used in the program with your own or your child's voices.
- Provide interface to select different ways of writing a letter, so that you can pick the best way for your left or right-handed children (By default, all letters are set up to standard writing as in kindergarten used).
** Of course, All word sets you created can be used in the PUZZLE, MATCHING, SQUARE FACE games.
(** Microphone required for voice recordings)
(** Built-in camera required for a snapshot photo)
**All words have been recorded by professional voice talent.
*** If you have any questions or problems related to our app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are willing to assist you.
What's New in Version 6.2
- Fixed minor problem (about user interface)
- Category: Education
- Updated: 02 June 2015
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jariya Tuantranont
- © 2011 Jariya & NiNG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.