Aquafadas Viewer for iOS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aquafadas Viewer for iOS is an app to view content that has been created in AVE format using Aquafadas Digital Publishing System.
Your content will be available to test in the app for 15 consecutive days (or 60 days if you have an app license available on your Aquafadas account).
Aquafadas Viewer is the new version of myKiosk.
**This app is essential for testing content before publication**
Aquafadas Viewer lets you test the content while you create it using Aquafadas’ plugins for Adobe® InDesign® or QuarkXPress®, or using Aquafadas Cloud Authoring. Simply send the AVE package to the running Aquafadas Viewer app via Wifi, or use your browser to upload a .zave file using the Aquafadas Viewer inbuilt web server.
- reads any AVE 3.3 documents
- support for AVEMag and AVEPdf variants
- support for digital comics in AVE format
- sync documents using iTunes or Wifi
- link to your Aquafadas account
- supports opening an AVE document from mail or from a URL
- content is no longer accessible after 15 consecutive days (or 60 days if you have validated app licenses on your Aquafadas account)
ABOUT THE AVE FORMAT
The AVE format is a rich format designed by Aquafadas for the publishing industry. It is fully modular, and supports a wide range of features, some of them unique in the industry :
- supports for rich components such as : slideshows, galleries, videos, actions, popups, zoomable images, ...
- support for text reflow and reflow templates
- support for Smart Reading
What's New in Version 3.6.1
- Improved handle of the sub layout scroll propagation.
- Improved navigation through Bookmark and Note.
- Improved Right to Left reading experience.
- Enhancement of the pdf to reflow mechanism in the case of hand made editing.
- Web enrichment and go to web support the # symbol in the URLs.
- Updated localizations.
Reader bug fixes:
- Fixed audio doesn't play on first slide on slideshow enrichment.
- Fixed Bookmark/Note popup disappear after orientation change.
- Fixed sub layout page transition animation in Reader Next Gen.
- Fixed can't wipe a note to show delete button on iOS 7.
- Fixed transition animation between pages in PDF Reader.
- Fixed modal popover being dismissed after orientation change.
- Fixed action concentrator. Delayed action wasn't killed when the page changed.
- Fixed a possible bug in search on iOS 7.
- Fixed a possible crash of the Reflow reader after closing the Share panel.
- Removed guided reading bottom bar in PDFReader when it's not needed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 30 July 2015
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Developer: Aquafadas
- © (c) Aquafadas 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.