By Maple Tree
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forget what some of the syntax in MySql do?
No worries: Here's a quick reference guide to help you. Use this app for any quick reference and it works completely offline.
It contains the most common MySQL methods, properties and syntax.
The cheat-sheet includes descriptions, properties and methods for working with..
* Command line tools (basics, msql2mysql, mysql, mysqladmin, mysqlcheck, etc.)
* Data Types - Numerics (bigint, bit, decimal, double, etc)
* Data Types - Strings (char, longtext, mediumtext, etc)
* Data Types - Dates (Date, datetime, time, timestamp, etc)
* Data Types - Binary (binary and varbinary)
* Data Types - Complex (enum and set)
* SQL - Literals (string, bit, boolean, decimal, hex, etc)
* SQL - Identifiers (absolute naming, relative naming and aliasing)
* SQL - Comments
* SQL - Common Commands
* Operators (rules or precedence, arithmetic, comparison and logical)
* Almost 250 Common Functions
* and many more
Use it as a quick reference for topics you’ve already learned but need a few reminders on, or if you’re still a beginner to MySQL, use it to better understand what MySQL is capable of.
- NIS 3.50
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 09 August 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: PRAKRUT MEHTA
- © Maple Tree Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.