Your Perfect Running Partner – Nike Run Club
Nike Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, weekly and monthly distance challenges to keep you motivated, customised coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and non-stop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 3 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- AUDIO-GUIDED RUNNING WORKOUTS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
- JOIN WEEKLY AND MONTHLY DISTANCE CHALLENGES TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED AND MOVING
- PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
SUPPORTS APPLE WATCH and APPLE WATCH NIKE+
Get your perfect running partner—on your wrist. The Nike Run Club app supports all generations of Apple Watches, with a simple experience designed for the runner in motion.
Scroll down on the main screen to select a goal or start an Audio-Guided Run with one of Nike's coaches and athletes. Swipe left to Settings to customise your run and turn on Cheers to receive cheers from friends while you run. And don't forget to check out the detail of your last few runs in Activity History. GPS support is only available on Series 2 and 3 Apple Watches.
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, elevation, heart rate and mile splits—and GREATER control over what you see during your run.
AUDIO-GUIDED RUNNING WORKOUTS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
Get guidance, motivation and inspiration directly through in-ear audio from Nike's coaches, as well as elite athletes like Mo Farah and entertainers such as Kevin Hart. The workouts are designed to help runners improve strength, speed and endurance and have fun doing it. Additionally, intervals are automatically marked along the way so all you need to do is press Start and go. Each Audio-Guided Run is paired with a specific playlist, so be sure to connect to Apple Music or Spotify to get the best experience.
CHALLENGES TO KEEP YOU MOTIVATED
Join the Nike global community of runners in weekly and monthly distance challenges made to keep you motivated and moving. Reach goals, earn achievements, and go the distance.
PERSONALISED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whatever your goal, your Nike Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
Get motivated and earn trophies when you smash Personal Records like your fastest 5K or longest run. Challenge yourself to earn monthly milestone badges or see how long you can keep your running streak alive.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just hash-tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
A little support can go a long way. You can receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends during your run to keep you going strong. And if you want to cheer your friends back, that's cool, too.
CUSTOMISABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalise your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customise who sees it—your entire social network, or just your Nike friends.
This app includes Nike stickers, which you can use in the app and in iMessage to share with friends. You can find the iMessage stickers in the iMessage app store by searching for NRC. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
Nike Run Club integrates with the Apple Health app to sync your workouts and record heart-rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here's what's new with this update:
- Improved functionality for Guided Runs! At the end of each guided run or workout, if you want to continue running, you can now resume the run to have one continuous activity saved. If you do not want to continue running, please be sure to end the run manually. This new functionality also applies for Guided Runs started on Apple Watch.
– General bug fixes and enhancements.
PRO-TIP: Check out our new weekly and monthly distance Challenges to stay motivated and keep running.
- Better navigation design to discover and explore Guided Runs. Swipe left on the main START screen and try a new run!
– General bug fixes and enhancements.
For the best results on Apple Watch, we recommend using watchOS 4.2 or above.
Ratings and Reviews
Audio coaching while you run.
Bug with apple music
Hi! I found out that the playlist chosen for workout from the Apple Music library must be downloaded to the phone, though the NRC app offers to choose a playlist from a whole collection.
Whenever I choose a playlist which is not downloaded, several bugs occure:
1. Music is not playing
2. Coach’s speech is not speaking
3. Buttons in the app like ‘pause’ ‘continue’ and ‘stop’ are not active and sometimes are even do not appear completely like an animation got stuck in the middle of process.
These things happen repeatedly either my i-phone 7 is on a 4g network or a wifi. I have all the updates and tried to reinstall both apps.
Sometimes the workout stops and the app quits. Restarting the app brings you to the beginning of a workout with the same bugs and issues which is frustrating when you are on the run because in-app buttons don’t respond. But I’m not sure that these bugs have a concern to the Apple Music issue, for a proper test I need to start and stop and quit and start over again running workouts in real conditions to exclude other reasons like poor GPS coverage.
Best App out there!
I ran with many apps, and now
I only use this. It has the best interface, social connection and the best thing about it is the motivation it gives you. You get the most satisfying feeling when you end a run and hear one of the sports guys telling you that you just broke one of your personal records, or hear the cheers from friends while you run and many other things about it that just make your run and feeling much better.
- Nike, Inc
- 203.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 Nike, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.