NurseMind is a time management and task tracking app for nurses.
It is a smart to-do list. It knows how long things take, assists the nurse in setting priorities, and forgetting none.
Each task has a start time and duration, and the nurse checks it off once it is completed. If a task is late, it turns red. New tasks can be added on the fly. The nurse can look ahead to see what's coming up, and behind to see what's done or overlooked.
Lists can be adapted from generic examples for the workflows at specific hospitals, in specific nursing units, and for the preferences of individual nurses. These fine-tuned lists (organized as shifts and protocols) can be shared hospital-wide. This is of particular value to student nurses and to nurses who float between patient care units.
Protocols include specific treatments and cares required by patients such as mobilization, wound care, and medication administration.
The app helps the nurse to 1) be certain that no tasks are forgotten, 2) manage workflow by anticipating bottlenecks, 3) optimize task combinations such as trips to the supplies room, 4) prioritize by being able to see all pending tasks at a glance and choose what’s most important, and 5) keep track of what’s done and when.
By supporting nurses' on-the-job cognitive burden, it reduces workplace stress and increases patient safety and satisfaction.
The app itself is free, but its access to the backend service (database and support utilities) requires a subscription. The subscription is purchased via in-app purchasing; that is, payment is charged to the user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This is priced as follows:
- The first 30 days (trial period) are free. Any unused portion of this trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to the backend service.
- A monthly subscription costs $3.99/month.
- An annual subscription costs $39.99/year.
- A three-year subscription costs $99.99/3 years.
The user may cancel at any time by so electing in the My Profile screen of the app. If the user does not do so at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, subscription renewal is automatic. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This information is clearly and conspicuously disclosed to users.
Bug fixes, 64 bit support
- Nurse Tech, Inc.
- 32.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010-2014 Nurse Tech, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- NurseMind monthly subscription NIS 15.90
- NurseMind annual subscription NIS 159.90
- NurseMind 3-year subscription NIS 349.90
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.