NYC Subway 24-Hour KickMap+
By KICK Design Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A Universal (iPhone and iPad) version of the 24 hour KICK Map - the only subway App with both Day and Night maps to show the service cutbacks that occur every night in NYC.
Service Advisories with push notifications show the latest news from the MTA on service delays and bypasses that occur daily due to various unforeseen problems.
Calculate directions between stations and street addresses.
Touch and hold any station for 3 seconds to bring up train arrival times and a street map showing station entrances and exits.
* If for any reason something is not working properly or as you would expect, please CONTACT US - email@example.com. Posting a negative comment to iTunes will not get your problem solved as quickly as actually talking to us! We hope you enjoy the App and are always looking for ways to improve the Kick Map. All feedback is appreciated.
What's New in Version 3.12
• Updated MTA schedule data.
• Fewer error messages if you've disabled location access.
• Better support for iOS 11 and 3rd party keyboards.
• Performance improvements.
• Bug fixes.
[+] Contact us with suggestions, corrections, and gripes using the Feedback button in the app or connect on Twitter and Facebook @kickmap
If you like using our app, please consider writing an App Store review. It helps get the word out.
- NIS 15.90
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 19 October 2017
- Version: 3.12
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: KICK Design Inc
- ©2017 KICK Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.