By Willard Peart
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Oncology is the study in which medical practitioner will identify how to cure cancer/tumor. The doctor who specializes in oncology is called oncologists. Often, oncologists also practice hematology, which is the treatment of cancers (malignancies) and abnormalities in the blood.
Oncologists diagnose and prescribe a variety of treatments for cancer including medication, radiation, chemotherapy, surgery, or palliative care. "Oncology Review" will unable to pass our successfully competitive exams such as USMLE, ECFMG, NBME, ONCC, etc.
************ BEST OF LUCK **********
- iOS 5.0 compatibile
- No Internet connectivity required
- Two modes : study and Test
- If you are confident about yourself turn the Negative Marking on and Test yourself
- Set the test/study mode timings, e.g. 10/15/20 up to 45 minutes
- Turn Sound ON/OFF while giving test
- Question style also choose by you, i.e. Sequential or Random.
- During test, you can skip questions and answer them at end of test by marking them for review.
- You can review questions at end of test agains your answers.
- Top 5 scores for each set of combination will be presented
- Colorful Graphical representation of top 5 scores
- Share your score with your friends on FaceBook
- NIS 3.50
- Category: Medical
- Released: 13 December 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Willard Peart
- © 2011 Publish This, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.