Pixie is the ultimate Finder of all the physical things that matter to you the most. The Pixie Points and App, powered by the patented Pixie Technology, give everyday things a digital identity to make them instantly discoverable. Just add your Pixie Points to anything you want to locate, track down and find like your keys, wallet, luggage, laptop charger, headphones - to make them Pixiefied. Once Pixified you can locate them and if in range easily find them. Stop looking for misplaced or lost items, get Peace of Find with Pixie!
You can order the Pixie Points at www.getpixie.com
Why is Pixie the Ultimate Finder?
Most finders use only Bluetooth(R) technology. Bluetooth alone give you only proximity - not precise location. Bluetooth can tell you that an item is somewhere in range but does not tell you where it actually is. Pixie does! Pixie Patented Technology triangulates the location of your Pixified item and pinpoints you to where it is.... down to the inch! No guesswork - just Peace of Find.
How is the Pixie App unique?
If you lose an item, Pixie will guide you to its location in three simple steps:
Step 1. Map it
If your lost item is far away, Pixie provides its last known GPS location to help jog your memory where you last saw it. When you’re within range, Pixie asks you to take a panoramic scan of your surroundings to help you get a little closer.
Step 2: Show it
When Pixie finds your item, a Pixie Pointer arrow shows both the direction and distance to the item. If it’s hiding under a pillow or behind a wall, use your camera and see what Pixie sees. The Pixie dust will guide you.
Step 3: Grab it
When you’re within 5 feet of your lost item, the Pixie app acts like a metal detector to accurately zero in on it. A series of beeps, similar to a metal detector, takes you right to it.
With Pixie, lost items are simply found.
• Bluetooth 4.1 Low Energy (Bluetooth Smart)
• Range: Pixified objects can be located up to “150 feet” in line of sight. Everyone’s home is different, but a range of 30′-50′ indoors is typical. Solid metal walls and obstacles will limit the range.
• Battery: After 12 months of typical use, the battery life of your Pixie end. At that point, just peel off your old Pixie and replace it with another. Pair the new Pixie with your App, and you are good to go.
• Waterproof with IP67 certification.
• Apple iOS Devices Using iOS 9 or later: iPhone 5S & SE, iPhone 6 & 6+, iPhone 6s & 6s+, iPhone 7 & 7+, iPhone 8
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Never lose stuff again!
Amazing tech. Love the simplicity.
This is a must for forgetful folks like me:)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.