Plain Background Fun
By DARE Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play with changing the background behind your photos to enhance them and emphasise different colours and values. Features are
- Tap on various parts of photos and images to change the background colour.
- Sliders automatically match to the background colour you have chosen by tapping. You can use them to further adjust the background colour.
- Save the image area with a wide mat or with a thin border of the background colour. Saving adds an image to the Camera Roll (Saved Photos) album.
- Easily create 9-colour palette images from photos, or simply save a large swatch of the background colour.
- Experiment with the provided gradients and transparent images. Save opaque versions of transparent images.
- Paste images from the clipboard. Copy images without the background.
- Help is available within the app.
- FOR ART STUDENTS AND TEACHERS. View fullscreen the effects of different background colours on plain swatches, gradients and transparent images. Use the app like a colour picker to study the colours in a photo that have contributed to its overall impression.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Added a transparent image with randomly coloured opaque dots.
- Toolbar buttons now allow easy selection of black, gray or white backgrounds.
- NIS 3.50
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 18 October 2011
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: dorothy roberts
- © 2011 DARE Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.