Planning Center Services
By Ministry Centered Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You must already have an account at Planning Center to use this software.
The Planning Center Services app is the best way to access your Planning Center Services account on your iOS device. Planning Center Services is an online scheduling and worship planning application to keep your staff and volunteers connected. With our native app, you get an optimized Planning Center experience wherever you are. Manage your schedule, accept or decline scheduling requests, blockout dates, upload your user picture, and if you are a musician, use the media player or attachments section to access music for rehearsals.
If you are responsible for scheduling volunteers or planning services, the app has features just for you! Add users to your schedule, check for conflicts, and email them at any time. Add items, songs, media or headers to your order of service and drag and drop them to reorder. Plus, the plan page and your schedule update in real time even without having to refresh!
What's New in Version 3.3.2
A couple of smaller things were bugging us, so we decided to do a bug fix release. Here are some of the more noteworthy fixes.
- Responding to a scheduling request by force-touching a notification now works. Was this really a bug? Well, we could literally neither confirm nor deny it this.
- If you are only scheduled to one of multiple services times, you'll now see that time in My Schedule. We promise, this was a one-time issue.
- If you don't have permission to reorder a plan, it will no longer seem like you can. We diagnosed this as a reorder disorder.
- Birthdays & Anniversaries will show in your account's International Date setting, with day and month potentially swapped. This was diagnosed as an across-the-border order disorder.
- Tapping a date in the Schedule section of a Profile will take you to that plan. We didn't think to sync the link.
- Deleted songs won't show on the Songs page anymore. So long, song. You held on strong, but you were wrong.
- Linking Media to a Song in your plan will no longer rename it. If you want it renamed, send it on the road to Damascus and pray for a miracle.
- Adding a Minor Key to an arrangement was switching its other keys to Major. We fixed this by negotiating a flat fee.
If you like the Services app or even just our bug fixes, we'd love an App Store review! If you have any issues, use the app's built-in help to email us so we can write back. Each bug in this release was submitted by someone like you!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: 10 July 2017
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ministry Centered Technologies
- © 2017 Ministry Centered Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.