Quentry® Mobile allows you to securely access, review and share medical data from your Quentry account on your mobile device - anytime, anywhere. View medical images including MR, CT, and X-Ray, open document attachments, enter comments, and control sharing using your iPhone® or iPad®.
· Access your own or shared patient folders containing medical images and documents
· Review images with pan/zoom, windowing and ACS view functions
· View PDF, TXT, DOC attachments
· Share your patient folders with colleagues in your Quentry network
· Enter comments on the patient folder and review feedback from colleagues
Security and Data Protection:
· Centrally-managed user authentication through Quentry
· User configures secure PIN upon first login
· PIN is required to unlock app after a period of inactivity or after incoming calls
· All data transfers are encrypted and secured via SSL
· Image data is streamed to the device and is not stored locally
Requires an Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G). Use of Quentry Mobile requires a user account on Quentry.
The Quentry Mobile app is a medical device. It is licensed by Brainlab for medical image review. The application is not intended for diagnostic interpretation using mobile devices.
Quentry is a Brainlab cloud-based service for image sharing and collaboration. It provides physicians a safe environment to access, control and share diagnostic images and documents. Built on a secure, HIPAA-compliant infrastructure, Quentry connects experts from radiology to surgery to radiotherapy and supports clinicians throughout the referral, diagnosis, planning and treatment workflow.
Quentry is free to join for individual users. For more information about this iTunes app, Quentry or Brainlab please visit our website.
Updated for iOS9.
- Brainlab Ltd.
- 11.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2004-2015 Brainlab AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.